Cute as a Bug!

Hi everyone! Today I am on the C.C. Designs blog, and I've got a cheery design to share with you using the new Butterfly rubber stamp!


 Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV14, R22, 20, 11
hair - YR27, 24, Y35, 21
blue - BG49, 45, 11
yellow - YR23, Y18, 08, 03
pink - RV09, 06, 04, 02

To create my design, I first stamped the new Hearts & Arrows background stamp on white cardstock and embossed in clear powder before creating my cloud pattern on top.

Then, I used the Winter Border Cutter to create a meadow down below, popped on my sentiment from the Cutie Bugs clear set and added clouds from the Sweet Valentine Outline dies.

My sentiment was cut out with the Banner Accessories dies, and I used the new In & Out Rectangle Cutters to create a frame.
Doesn't my butterfly look like she's having so much fun?!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts