Sending My Love

Hi everyone! Today at La-La Land Crafts, Team Friday is showcasing designs made with a Valentine theme...my favorite! For my project, I used a variety of dies to create a romantic "love you" card.

Here, I've used the newly-released Heart Garland Marci as my focus. Do you recognize her? She was actually part of the Club Kit released December 2017! The sentiment is from her companion set, Love Notes, which is now also in the shop for purchase.

The dies I used are a variety - many from the Club Kits, which are GREAT subscription packages. I've used the Heart Garland and Small Envelope dies, which were part of the December 2017 kit and are now in the store. I've also used the Half Doily die from the September 2018 kit and the Heart Locket die which is part of the January 2019 kit. These dies are NOT yet in store. Other dies used are from our regular range: Stitched Nested Hearts and Jingle Bells Wreath.


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV14, R22, 20, 11
hair - E47, 44, 43, 41
red - R59, 27, 24, 22, 20, 11

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. Meg! You have totally outdone yourself with this one! The card is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula! I had a lot of fun with this one! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts