La-La Land Crafts Winter 2019 Release Day 1

Today is a special day on the La-La Land Crafts blog...the first day y'all get to see the Winter Release products!! This release is chock-full with goodies - so many rubber stamps, clear stamps, a stencil, background stamp, and dies of course!!

10 NEW RUBBER STAMPS
6 NEW CLEAR STAMP SETS
1 BACKGROUND STAMP
1 LAYERING STENCIL SET
21 DIES

For my first project, I've used the new Dream Come True clear stamps along with the Once Upon a Time background stamps. And you can even see the Magical Sparkles layering stencils peeking out in the background!

The new dies I've used here are the new Row of Clouds, Stage Curtain, and the Tall Castle.


For my second project, I've used the new Enchanted Marci rubber stamp along with the Once Upon a Time background stamp. The new clear stamps Absolutely Perfect are a sentiment stamp set, and they come with coordinating dies as well.

The new dies I've used on this project are the Stage Curtain, Shooting Stars, and Double Stitched Stars, along with the Wonderful dies (word).


I sure hope you've enjoyed this first day of reveals. We've got 6 days in total, so be sure to come back tomorrow for day #2!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts