La-La Land Crafts Winter 2019 Release Day 3

Today I'm back with my final day of La-La Land Crafts new release designs to share with you. But, we're only on Day 3 of designs, so check back on the blog Monday-Wednesday for more!

My first design uses the handsome Knight Luka. I paired him with the Once Upon a Time background stamp (doesn't it look great as a stone wall?!), Absolutely Perfect clear stamps, and the Magical Sparkles Layering stencils. And check out those castles!, I love the new Tall Castle die cut out in black. The other new dies I've used are the Row of Clouds, Wonderful dies, and Rainbow in Clouds.


For my second design, I used the new Unicorn Molli stamp and created her own party using the Double Stitched Stars dies, mostly. I also used the Build-a-Unicorn die and the Shooting Stars dies.


I hope you're enjoying this new release as much as I am! Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts