Stamp Anniething January 2019 Release Day 3


Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!

Day three consists of our latest stamp, Rae- I think You're Neato!!
We hope you enjoyed our walk down RETRO groovy lane this release!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've always been a fan of hats, and the one Rae - I Think You're Neato! is wearing here is one I'd like to own myself! To create the background, I used the new Retro Circle Stencil to create my pattern, then attached some sequins from the Neon Sequin Trio with Nuvo drops.


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, RV14, R22, 20
hair - R59, 56, E08, 15
purple - BV08, V06, 05
green - YG99, E87, 85, 81

 Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts