Stretching your Dies

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a C.C. Designs newsletter tutorial on how to re-size some of your dies to make them work for any project. I used the new Unicorns clear stamps and dies. I also used the new Cutie Doodles background stamp, which I love.

The new In & Out dies in the January release are perfect for this technique! I really have been enjoying working with these dies!
The magic of this technique is to partially cover your die up with the top plate when die cutting. After you run it through the machine like this, turn the die around, and re-adjust your top plate to either shrink or enlarge your die. After you've re-adjusted, run it through the machine for the 2nd time.

In the pictures below, I show you how to enlarge your die using the In & Out Rectangle die



This is really a very simple technique that can help you stretch your die collection! Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts