Club La-La Land Crafts January 2019 Release!

Let's kick off 2019 with a super-adorable Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts! The pandas from the December 2018 kit were so popular, they've made a comeback in this month's kit! And, since Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays, the theme for this kit is just perfect for me!

Here's what you can expect to receive in the January 2019 Club Kit. And for this month only, new subscribers can subscribe by 21 January and start the subscription off with THIS KIT!


To find out more about how to subscribe to this wonderful deal, click on the link above to go to the Club Kit subscription page!

For my inspiration, I've used all of the Club Kit products to show you a couple diverse ways these stamps and dies work together. My first project uses Key to my Heart stamps, and all the dies. Check out how big the Heart Key is!!

And, did you notice that the stitched heart in the Heart Locket is a perfect match for the cut out heart in the Heart Key?! 


Additional products used are the Postage Stamps dies.

 For my second project, I've given Heart Locket Marci some wings (you can use the wings pointing in either direction).


 Additional products used are the Scalloped Rectangles dies.

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 21, 11
hair - E79, 77, 74, 71
red - R59, 27, 24, 22, 20
coral - R22, 20, 11
brown - E47, 44, 43, 42, 41
pandas - 100, C7, 5, 4, 2, R22, 20, 11

 Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts