La-La Land Crafts Winter 2019 Release Day 2

Today we continue sharing with you all of the NEW Winter release products at La-La Land Crafts!! This release was HUGE!

10 NEW RUBBER STAMPS
6 NEW CLEAR STAMP SETS
1 BACKGROUND STAMP
1 LAYERING STENCIL SET
21 DIES

 For my first design today, I am sharing with you one of my favorite projects, a design using the new Be Unique clear stamps, Absolutely Perfect clear stamps, and the Once Upon a Time background stamps

The dies I chose for this design are the beautiful Stitched Rainbow die, the Row of Clouds die, and the Small Stars die.



My second project is a trinket box using the Traveling Cats stamps (now in clear with MORE cats!!). I didn't get a good picture of it, but it's about 7" x 4.5" x 1", and perfect to hold sentimental trinkets from your travels.

The new dies I used on this project are the Stitched Rainbow, Row of Clouds, Small Stars, and the Postmark.


I hope you enjoyed Day #2 of our release projects - be back tomorrow for Day #3!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts