I Can Explain...

Today I have a silly Christmas card to share with all of you, featuring products from the November release at La-La Land Crafts. It's Santa escaping from my house before I catch him! One of the santas from the Dear Santa clear stamp set was perfect for this idea - I just wiped off the blades from his ice skates, and...voila! he has boots!

I chose the color scheme for this scene by chance - I like changing things up in my designs, and had a bit of pink & gray catch my eye. I made some of the background paper using the Christmas Postcard background stamps, some Versamark, clear embossing powder, and pink dye ink.

I've listed all of the additional products used below the pic.


Stamps: Dear Santa clear stamps, Christmas Postcard background stamps

Design Paper: Christmas Hodgepodge paper pack

Dies: Chimney die, Three Presents die, Staircase die, Filigree Christmas Tree die, Small Stars die, Scalloped Rectangles die

Coloring details:
chimney - C7, 5, 4, 2
red - R59, 29, 24
white - W3, 1
santa skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
santa beard - E44, 43, 42, 41

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts