La-La Land Crafts November Release - Cozy Molli


Hello friends! I can't tell you how excited I am to share the NEW RELEASE products for November 2019 from La-La Land Crafts with you (whew!, what a mouthful!). 
You will be delighted and surprised to see just how many fun and exciting products we have for you in this release! Below, I provide links to each of the 10 new rubber stamp sets, 4 new clear stamp sets, 1 new stencil, 3 new paper packs, and 18 new dies! 

AND, for you Club La-La Land Crafts fans and subscribers, you'll see that 3of our Fall kits from 2018 are part of this release (August, September, October). (I've used an * below to indicate each product that comes from a Club Kit!)

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!

 NEW 6" X  6" PAPER PACKS!




My project today features Cozy Molli rubber stamp, along with the dies, stencil, and 2 paper packs. What I love about this stamp is that you can add your own knit pattern onto Molli's clothes easily!

And you may notice some dies you've seen before from the October  2018 Club Kit. I blogged about that Club Kit here and here. I've listed all the products I've used below the pic.


Products used:

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R43, 21, 11
hair - E59, 57, 55
blue - B99, 97, 95, 52
brown - E44, 43, 42, 40
red - R59, 29, 24

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

  1. Meg, your card is stunning! I absolutely love the colors and your coloring! Impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula, you are always so sweet with your encouragement, and I appreciate it! x

      Delete
  2. WOW, I love this Card Meg!! Molli is such a sweet character <3 your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts