La-La Land Crafts November Release - Happy Trails


Hello friends! I can't tell you how excited I am to share the NEW RELEASE products for November 2019 from La-La Land Crafts with you (whew!, what a mouthful!). 
You will be delighted and surprised to see just how many fun and exciting products we have for you in this release! Below, I provide links to each of the 10 new rubber stamp sets, 4 new clear stamp sets, 1 new stencil, 3 new paper packs, and 18 new dies! 

AND, for you Club La-La Land Crafts fans and subscribers, you'll see that 3of our Fall kits from 2018 are part of this release (August, September, October). (I've used an * below to indicate each product that comes from a Club Kit!)

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!

 NEW 6" X  6" PAPER PACKS!



My inspiration project today features many of these new products, and I hope you'll enjoy it! You may recognize these Happy Trails bears, as they were part of the August 2018 Club Kit. I blogged about that kit here and here. Lots of dies used are from the August 2018 Club Kit and the November 2018 Club Kit. I've listed all of the products used below the photo!


Products used:  

Coloring details:
bears - E44, 43, 42, 41, 37, 34, 31, 30, R11, 21
camper and lantern - T10, B99, 39, 37, 52, BG23
sign - T10, 7, 5, E44, 42, 40

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts