La-La Land Crafts November Release - A Caroling We Go


Hello friends! I can't tell you how excited I am to share the NEW RELEASE products for November 2019 from La-La Land Crafts with you (whew!, what a mouthful!). 
You will be delighted and surprised to see just how many fun and exciting products we have for you in this release! Below, I provide links to each of the 10 new rubber stamp sets, 4 new clear stamp sets, 1 new stencil, 3 new paper packs, and 18 new dies! 

AND, for you Club La-La Land Crafts fans and subscribers, you'll see that 3of our Fall kits from 2018 are part of this release (August, September, October). (I've used an * below to indicate each product that comes from a Club Kit!)

NEW RUBBER STAMPS!

 NEW 6" X  6" PAPER PACKS!



When I first started this design, the only idea I had was to use the Christmas Postcard background stamps as a "house". Although I love the little mice from the A Caroling We Go clear stamps, I had no idea they were about to become my favorites. This card goes on my list of most-loved-ever projects, and it's really easy to assemble! I've listed all the products used below the pic.


Products used:


Coloring details:
mice - E44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R43, 21, 11
gold - YR27, 24, Y26, 23
red - R59, 29, 24
blue - BG49, 57, 23
bricks - E37, 34, 31

Thanks for popping by today!


 

Comments

Popular Posts