Club La-La Land Crafts August kit spotlight!

 Today I'm highlighting the La-La Land Crafts August Club Kit! For those of you on the fence about subscribing, let me just say that September's kit is absolutely fabulous! You can still reserve yours right here!

I know that many of you really enjoy CAS cards, so I wanted to show you how easy it is to make those with this month's kit! Have you noticed all the puns in the sentiments? Actually 4 out of 6 sentiments in this kit can make really cute and punny CAS cards: Do not feed the bears, I love you s'more, I moose you so much, You make me a happy camper. I show you 2 versions here.

Additional products used: Scalloped Rectangles dies

Coloring details:
mooose - E18, 37, 35, 33, 31, 44, 43, 41
camper - YR18, 07, 04, 100, C7, 5, 4, 2, B01
grass - G28, 09, 03, Y17

For my second design, I wanted to use some of my masculine patterned paper to highlight some of the joys of camping. They worked superbly with this kit also.


Additional products used: Wood Planks background stamps, Build-a-Frame Stitched Small die

Coloring details:
bear - E57, 44, 33, 31, 44, 43, 41
raccoon - W10, 07, 05, 03, E44, 43, 41

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts