Stamp Anniething August Release Day #3




Hi and welcome to our August Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
All Items are available in the store Friday! 


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today we are showcasing Jane - Hey Teach, or...me. This is totally me as a teacher, from the hair to the polka dot shoes I put on my girl. Jane comes with lots of additions, so you can add things like a bell (shown), globe, or paper airplane to your design easily. I paired Jane with the new Chalkboard die (yep, comes with the apple) and the Back To School die cuts. These products are a lot of fun to work with.


Coloring details:
hair - E47, 55, 31
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 21, 20
yellow - YR23, Y26, 15, 04
gray - T8, 07, 05, 03



 Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts