Late Summer Gardening

Hi everyone! I'm on the Stamp Anniething blog today, sharing a garden design using my FAVE Stamp Anniething stencil! What's your favorite stencil? Come play along with us this month, and you could WIN a Stamp Anniething prize!!


So...my favorite stencil is the Tree stencil. I think this makes the coolest looking retro trees, and it's such a perfect background!


For my design, I created a tree pattern using Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxides. Then, I layered my lacy top layer, and inked up that background with Broken China Distress Ink. 

 I colored up Molly - Sunflower, and put her amidst the trees.

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
hair - 100, E49, 47, 44, 42
green - G46, 43, 24
gold - YR23, Y26, 15
blue - B28, 26, 21, 14, 12
I can't wait to see your stencil creations! Be sure to upload theme to the folder here. :)

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts