La-La Land Crafts August Release Day 1

Today we have a very special NEW RELEASE for you over on the La-La Land Crafts blog! It's all about Christmas, so you've got plenty of time to get cracking with all of those holiday cards you need to make!

My first project uses the new Deck The Halls clear stamp set (this is a mini set!) and the new Shine Bright background set - you'll see this awesome background stamp in all of my designs for this release, in fact. I've used lots of new dies: the Build-a-House die, Gingerbread House Add-Ons, and the Star Wreath. You may notice the Bokeh sky peeking out behind the gingerbread house - I did this with the new So Many Dots layering stencils.


Coloring details:
hippo - C7, 5, 4, 2
gold - YR23, Y19, 13
green - G28, 09, 07, 03, 12
red - R59, 29, 27, 24

For my second project, I inked up some of the hippos from the Hippo Holidays clear stamp set - this is full-sized, and has 5 different cutie pie hippo designs. I also used the So Many Dots stencils and the Shine Bright background stamps here too. The new dies I chose for this project are: Christmas Lights, Filigree Christmas Tree, and the Gingerbread House Add-ons (peppermints). I also used the Double Stitched Hills Border to create my snow and the Stitched Clouds Border.


Coloring details:
hippo - C7, 5, 4, 2
gold - YR23, Y19, 13
green - G28, 09, 07, 03, 12
red - R59, 29, 27, 24

Thanks for popping by today!

 

Comments

Popular Posts