Thank You Card for Teachers

Hello everyone! It's my turn to post on the C.C. Designs blog! Well...ahem...I'm still learning about scheduling posts, so mine went live a bit early this month. But here are all the details on the design I shared!

I used the new Nerdy stamps and dies to create a background for Heidi With Headband. Honestly, this background would work with any cutie-pie Swiss Pixie or Rascal. I also used the new Dragon Dreams enamel dots too, to show you size differences. Isn't the bitty baby one the b-e-s-t?! And yes, of course...I did some no-line coloring. I love how the pencils and crayons turned out!


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
hair - E25, 55, 53
blue - B26, 23, 12
yellow - YR23, Y26, 19, 15, 13
pink - RV29, 25, 23, 21
gray - C7, 4, 2

I also used the Scalloped Rectangles and Banner Accessories dies to help Heidi stand out from the background.

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts