August Release Spotlight!

 Today we are highlighting the NEW August release on the La-La Land Crafts blog! I can't get enough of ALL the holiday stamps released, but these Jolly Elves clear stamps have to be some of my faves! And by now, you all know that my favorite die from this release is the Christmas Lights! For this design, I cut the bulbs apart and used them in my Christmas wreath (and yes, the wreath is made with the new Star Wreath die).

I can't say enough about this design - I used tons of new products, so check out my supply list below!


Stamps: Jolly Elves clear stamps, Wood Planks background stamps

Stencils: So Many Dots layering stencils

Dies: Filigree Christmas Tree, Stitched Bow, Gingerbread House Add-on, Star Wreath, Pine Bough (Nov 2017 Club Kit), Stitched Elements (star), Long Flags, Christmas Lights

Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R22, 20
black - 100, C7, 5
blue - B99, BG57, 45, 23, 11
yellow stars - Y26, 02
lights - YR23, Y26, 17, 02

Thanks for popping by today!


Comments

Popular Posts