La-La-Land Crafts August Release Day 3

 This is the last and final day of my La-La Land Crafts August release previews. All products are available for purchase in the shop here. Today I am sharing with you the new Santa's Helper Babies Luka and Marci.

For this design, I wanted to try something different with Santa's Helper Baby Luka, so I used the Shine Bright background stamp to pattern the stars on his outfit. I also used a sentiment from this stamp set for the bottom - nice and BIG. I used the Star Wreath die to create the border on the card, and used the Reveal Doors die for the little candy-hiding pockets. Of course, I made the peppermint candies (really great for all sorts of accents) using the Gingerbread House add-ons. And, I cut out the sentiment with the Long Flags dies.


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
yellow - YR23, Y19, 13
gray - C4, 2, 0
brown - E55, 53

For my design using Santa's Helper Baby Marci, I wanted to pair her with her gingerbread house, so I used the Build A House die, the Gingerbread House add-ons, the Filigree Christmas Tree (you can also use this to look like smoke coming out of the chimney), and the Filigree Candy Cane. I created my own background with one of the new layering stencil sets, the Building Blocks.


Coloring details:
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
hair - E55, 53
red - R59, 29, 27, 24
green - G28, 09, 07
black - 100, C7
gold - YR23, Y19

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts