More Christmas at La-La Land Crafts

Isn't the new Christmas release at La-La Land Crafts stunning?! I could work with these products forever! This week, I'm sharing another project with you using the Jolly Elves clear stamps (can you tell that I am over the moon for these fellas?!)

For this project, I chose to make a small gift bag. I really wanted to highlight the Reveal Doors die on the taggie. You can write your "to" and "from" message in that little compartment!


I used the Adhesive Vinyl Variety Pack for the sparkly red numbers and Christmas lights.

Dies used: Star Wreath, Filigree Christmas Tree, Reveal Doors, Stitched Tags, Double Stitched Hills, Christmas Lights, Fancy Numbers

Coloring details:
red - R59, 29, 27, 24
green - G28, 09, 07, 03
skin - E04, 13, 11, 21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
gold - YR23, Y19, 13
brown - E55, 53

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts