Club La-La Land Crafts December 2022 Kit Spotlight #2

Today I'm spotlighting another magical scene with the December 2022 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts. I introduced you to this Club Kit HERE with and pink/black heart theme Marci and skunk friends. I also shared a companion design to the one below, up in the clouds HERE. This Club Kit is perfect for rainbows!

This Club Kit is only available for a few more hours - that's right, today is the subscription deadline! You can find out more about purchasing this Club Kit HERE.

I really enjoyed making the rainbow flower wreaths with this project!

And the little skunks are so charming, peeking out from behind the clouds.


Additional products: Scalloped Rectangles Die, Stitched Rainbow Die, Stitched Clouds Border Die

Copic coloring details:
black - T10, T7, T5, N4, T3    
purple - B69, V17, V15, V12
pink - RV19, RV25, RV23, RV10

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!  💖

Comments

Popular Posts