Club La-La Land Crafts December 2022 Kit Release

💖💖 Today's a stinkin' great day to introduce you to the December 2022 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts! This month's theme is...skunks. And skunks are GREAT colored up in so many different ways! Get ready to meet Marci in her skunk suit/skunk pajamas, along with her funny, fragranced pals. 💖


💖 If you're already a monthly subscriber, get ready for all those stinkin' cute projects you can make with this Club Kit! If you're not a monthly subscriber, you can get all the deets HERE about subscribing, OR about a one-time purchase for this Club Kit only (a super cool feature!). This Club Kit is only available if you subscribe/purchase by 10 Jan 2023! This month's Club Kit boasts 7 sentiments, 1 Marci, and 3 skunk critters stamps. The dies include a floral wreath die, and a fun set of flowers/hearts on a hill. 💖💖

💖💖 My projects today use the Floral Wreath Die to create fun backgrounds. In my first project, Marci and her skunk buddy are up to some mischief (but not toooo bad, I mean, see how cute they are!) 💖💖

I created an ombre background with 3 different pink inks. I diecut the Floral Wreath Die with masking paper to create a stencil for the pattern. 💖💖💖

💖I think pink skunks are perfect for this Club Kit, and the black hearts aren't even morbid! (I mean, I have gone for morbid before with the Queen of Hearts Club Kit in 2021 HERE). 💖💖💖


💖 Additional products: Simple Joys Background Stamp Set, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R43, R20, R30, R00
hair - E59, E25, E55
pink - RV69, RV09, RV14, RV13, RV21, RV10
white - E47, E44, E43, E42, E40
hearts - 100, T7, T5, N4, T2

💖 For my second project today, I created a different background again using the Floral Wreath Die as a stencil with masking paper. I kept my color palette the same - it's neat for me to see how varying just a few things in a project can make new and unique finished products. 💖💖

💖 In this make, I changed up the Floral Wreath Die by replacing the flowers with hearts from the Flowers on a Hill Die....black, of course. 💖💖


The skunks here use the same image, but their tails come from different skunks. It's easy to mix-and-match like that to get different looks out of your stamps! 💖💖

💖 Additional products: Simple Joys Background Stamp Set, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die

Copic coloring details:
pink - RV69, RV09, RV14, RV13, RV21, RV10
white - E47, E44, E43, E42, E40
hearts - 100, T7, T5, N4, T2

💖 Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!  💖

Comments

Popular Posts