Club La-La Land Crafts November Special Edition Kit Spotlight #2

Today I am sharing with you one last make using the Special Edition November 2022 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts. I started off the month by sharing some Christmas projects made with this Club Kit, and am ending with a baby shower card! (Or could be infant birthday!) 🍼🍼

The colors steal the show and help to create the baby theme. I posted another baby make HERE last week, with the same color scheme and fun colored polka dots. 🍼


 I used the Gifts Die as part of the sentiment in this project, and think it looks so cute! Babylicious even! 🍼🍼


There are so many different ways you can use the Train Die, and so many different color combinations. Here, this color combo I think is perfect for a child-like party train. 🍼


🍼 Additional products: So Many Dots Layering Stencils, On The Wall Layering Stencils, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Double Stitched Ovals Die, Stitched Nested Circles Die

Copic coloring details:
cat - E99, E97, E15, E11, E53, E51, E50, R43, R20, R30, R000, T10
dog - T2, T1, T0, E39, E99, E35, E43, E42, R43, R20, R30, R00, R000
gold - YR24, Y26, Y21
purple - RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
pink - R43, R20, R00
green - YG09, BG34, BG11

🍼 Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!  🍼

Comments

Popular Posts