First Snow

Oh, how I wish I could say we've had a "first snow" already where I live. I would surely be as joyful as these incredibly adorable characters from Hello Bluebird. This design brings so much happiness, hello sweet little foxes! 

I love using pink to design winter cards, it's such an unexpected look and charmingly romantic!


I designed my card using lots of Hello Bluebird products (listed below) and in different tiers, so there's depth even to the snowflakes. ❅ ❅ ❅


Stamps: First Snow Stamp set

Dies: First Snow Die, Gallery Frame #4 Die, Ocean Waves Scene Horizontal Die, Oh What Fun Words Die

Copic coloring details:
fox cream - E55, E53, E51, E50
fox brown - E39, E99, E17, E11, E53, E51, E50
cheeks and tongue - R43, R20, R30, R00
scarves - R39, RV17, RV14, RV13, RV42

This project also uses Stampin' Up! ink colors: Soft Sea Foam, Mint Macaron, Flirty Flamingo, Polished Pink, and Pink Pirouette.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE 

Comments

Popular Posts