The Greeting Farm May 2021 New Release Blog Hop!

The MAY 2021 RELEASE is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! Our first stamp set, FURREAL COUPLE, features Anya and Ian with their new, adorable kitty. Our next set, BIRTHDAY MERFRIENDS, showcases cute animals with mermaid tails having some birthday fun. Our last set, FIRST PICK, is all about fresh fruit characters who have shown up to make life so sweet.

My project today uses the First Pick stamp set - my favorite from this release (but SO! hard to decide!). I chose to use a single stamp in 3 different ways - this fruit can be a cherry, blueberry, or grape!

Which one is your favorite? I can't decide, but I think it's the grape!


To celebrate this release we are having a short BLOG HOP! One lucky fan will take home the entire release! You have until May 18th, 12pm CST/1pm EST to leave your comments on each Designer's Blog and The Greeting Farm Blog (letting us know you completed the hop). Please only leave 1 comment. We will announce the random winner later in the week on the Blog and in our Facebook Group: The Greeting Farm Fan Page.

NOTE: Please use the same name on all the blogs when leaving a comment, and do not pick the Anonymous option (otherwise we won't be able to verify that it's you). Thank You!

This is a short hop and definitely worth playing along! If you want to grab your favorites now, you can purchase the new stamps HERE. We will have more cards featuring the New Release from our Design Team Leaders starting on the 17th so be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration.

Happy Hopping!

Comments

  1. Awww, so cute! Clever idea to use the same stamp, but colour it differently to achieve different look. It's really hard to choose a favourite, but I think I will gowith cherry. But they are all great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring of this fun image, good to know it can be used for multiple fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are adorable, and wonderful coloring too! Blueberry is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet idea. These kids, and the colors and patterns you used, are just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and I
    love the Grape!
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. My favorite is the grape too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to go with the cherry. Thanks
    for giving different options - always a
    big help. Cute tags.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, these are super cute, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are brilliant to color the same fruit differently and leave it for us to choose! Yay

    ReplyDelete
  12. such cute tags.... love the coloring. I am always in ahhh of all the beautiful coloring. I keep practicing so maybe one day I can create beautiful coloring as all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card. It’s the jam!! 🍒🫐🍇

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing and so cute tags. Great idea. Thanks for sharing. Love your colouring too.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts