So Much!

Hi! Today I'm on The Greeting Farm's blog, and now that it's officially Mer-May...how about a mermaid design?! I've used the new Mermaid Friends stamps once again (can you tell by now I love them SO MUCH?!) to create this fun and happy design.



I chose some traditional colors for my whale - doesn't he look sweet in gray (BG75, W5, W3, W1)? And chose a fun shrimpy red for my mermaids (R08, R32, R20). It's so much fun to color up these gals in different color palettes.



It was easy to put this project together with the help of a couple dies and some dimensional foam. I loved putting one of my mermaids in the air, like she was riding on the whale's head like an animal trainer!



I used the "love you so much!" sentiment from another new stamp set, Treat Yourself, and think these two sets work perfectly together!

Comments

Popular Posts