Honey Bear

Good morning! Today I am sharing a project I love, but one that was totally out of my comfort zone to create. 🍯

I love jacquard prints in real life, so why not in a card design? I used 2 different styles of jacquard in this project. 🍯🍯

To make the sky background, I inked up the Your Kindness Background Stamp Set in Versamark, and stamped it on white cardstock. After embossing with clear, I used some dye inks to apply the blue-green color. 🍯🍯🍯

To create the more traditional jacquard grass, I simply inked up the same stamp in Versamark, stamped onto green cardstock, and embossed with white powder. 🍯🍯🍯🍯


🍯 Stamps: Honey Bear Clear Stamp Set, Your Kindness Background Stamp Set

🍯 Dies: Scalloped Rectangles Die, Large Birdhouse Die, Double Stitched Ovals Die, Double Stitched Hills Border Die, Mushroom and Grass Border Die, Stitched Sun and Clouds Die, Stitched Ribbon Die

Copic coloring details:
bear - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, E35, E33, E31, E30, R43, R20, R11, R00
honey - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y19
pot - BG78, BG75, BG09, BG72, W3, W1

To create the 3D look on the flowers, I simply pressed in the centers with the blunt end of a pencil. When you do that on a soft background, then you can create dimension. 🍯🍯

🍯 Thanks for popping by today! 🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯

Comments

Popular Posts