So Very Much

Good morning and happy Friday! Today I am sharing a project I made with the 🐦 new release 🐦 over at La-La Land Crafts! The variety in these releases always surprises me, and as a bird-lover, I have adored coloring up this little one below as a robin redbreast! 🐦

🐦 Ever since La-La Land Crafts has started carrying their own designer paper packs too, I'm challenged to vary up my color palette. I love this new Awakening Paper Pack! Perfect for a shabby-chic look and feel! 🐦

As always, I've listed products used below the pic! 🐦

🐦 Stamps: Tweet Tweet Clear Stamp Set, A Little Note Clear Stamp Set

🐦 Paper: Awakening Paper Pack

🐦 Dies: Large Birdhouse Die, Bird Nest Die, Heart Speech Bubbles Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die

Copic coloring details:
brown - E79, E77, E74, E71, E70, E33
white parts - R08, R32, R20, R00, E40, E31, E33
beak - YR23, Y26, Y38, Y08
eggs - BG01, B00, B000

Thanks for popping by today! 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

Comments

Popular Posts