Go For It Anya

Hello, and ⭐ Happy New Year! ⭐ Thanks for starting off 2023 by popping by my blog! ⭐

Today we begin a new year, a new journey around the sun. This project using Go For It Anya (retired) by The Greeting Farm sums up my attitude (so far) - let's fight to accomplish those things that will bring us lasting health and peace! For me, that means finding the strength to start weightlifting again and putting a focus on working out. My health has sidelined me from that for 7 years, but little by little...I'm getting there! ⭐⭐

⭐ I wanted to use a color combo that was "different" for me, and I love how this turned out! ⭐


⭐ Lots of products from several different companies were used to complete this design. I list them all below! ⭐

⭐ Stamps by The Greeting Farm: Go For It Anya (retired)

⭐ Dies by La-La Land Crafts: Bursts Die, Burst Die, Stitched Fight Die (on clearance!), Baby Onesie Die

⭐ Stencil by My Favorite Things: English Brick Wall stencil (retired)

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R43, R20, R30, R00
hair - E57, E44, E43, E42
purple - RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
gold - YR24, Y26, Y23, Y21
gray/white - T2, T1, T0
black - T7, T5, T4

⭐ This design also coordinated with Stampin' Up! colors: So Saffron, Sweet Sugarplum, Basic Gray, Basic Black, and Smokey Slate.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE! ⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular Posts