Shine Bright

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Happy New Year! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

With my first La-La Land Crafts post for you this year, I am sharing a wish for all of us 🌟🌟 Let's have a great 2023! 🌟

🌟 I love how this design came together - I think the little star that the hippo is holding, keeps the entire card together. 🌟🌟🌟

🌟🌟🌟 I enjoyed using alpha and number dies in this project. I really love giving my letters a shadow using black and a contrasting color. And for the numbers, I used balloon dies and cut off the little balloon stems. 🌟🌟🌟


🌟 Stamps: Winter Hippos Clear Stamp Set

🌟 Stencils: Celebration Layering Stencil Set, Summer is Here Layering Stencil Set

🌟 Dies: Ballon Numbers Die, Bold Letters Die, Small Stars Die, Stitched Ribbon Die, Double Stitched Dome Die

Copic coloring details:
hippo - T7, T5, T4, N4, T2, T1, R43, R20, R30, R00
hat and scarf - BG78, BG09, BG05, BG13, BG23, BG11, T2, T1, T0
star and glow - YR24, Y26, Y18, Y13, Y02, Y06, Y11

🌟  Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE! 🌟 

Comments

Popular Posts