Unicorn Birthday Anya

Hi! 🌟🌟🌟 Today I'm back with my second post as guest designer for The Greeting Farm this month. The theme I settled on for my TGF posts is "celebrations" - and that means this little lady had to be part of the party! You can read my post on TGF's Blog HERE. 🌟🌟🌟

Unicorn BDay Anya is an easy and lovely way to bring charm to projects. I loved giving her some extra bling to make her really sparkle. 🌟🌟🌟

🌟 I created this design by stamping Anya onto my cardstock, and then cutting lettered dies out of the card front. So Anya isn't on any dimensional foam here, but is part of the card background. 🌟

🌟 It's hard to tell, but I actually cut out the dies 7 times each - in rainbow colors! This is an interesting take on adding dimension to a project, and I highly recommend it. It was a lot of fun! 🌟


🌟 Stamps by The Greeting Farm: Unicorn BDay Anya

🌟 Dies by La-La Land Crafts: Balloon Numbers Die

🌟 Dies by C.C. Designs: scalloped edge, letters (cannot recall names - think they are all retired)

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R43, R20, R00
hair - E53, E51, 50, E55, E57
gold - YR23, Y35, Y32, Y13
purple - V09, RV19, RV66, V05, V04
pink - R35, RV29, RV14, R12, R11

🌟 This project also coordinated with Stampin Up colors: Blushing Bride (ink), Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo (papers). 🌟

🌟  Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE! 🌟

Comments

Popular Posts