Happy New Year from Anya in Japan

Happy New Year from Anya! Today I am super delighted to be sharing this little cutie from The Greeting Farm, Anya in Japan, with you! I am guest designing all month with TGF - that's a super big honor for me! Some of my most favorite-ist stamps in the world!! You can check out my post on their blog HERE.


All the stamped elements in this project come from the Anya in Japan stamp set. It's a wonderfully fun and creative set that can be used in so many ways!

I made sure to add lots of bling, and used Stardust Stickles on all the flower petals.

Stamp by The Greeting Farm: Anya in Japan

Dies by La-La Land Crafts: Fancy Numbers Die, Skinny Letters Die

Dies by Hello Bluebird: Word Bubbles Die
Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E51, E50, R43, R20, R00
hair - E27, E35, E31, E30, E29
flowers - RV09, RV25, RV23, RV02
other pink - RV09, RV19, RV25, RV23
green - YG45, YG41, G16
gold - Y35, Y32, Y13, Y11

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts