Minkie Friends Valentines Day

Today I am on The Greeting Farm's blog HERE with one last make for my month as guest designer. I've had a blast, and am super grateful to TGF for the honor!

I had to end my time as guest designer with Minkie Friends - one of my all-time fave sets.

This stamp set has so many charming cuties to color up, and I felt they worked best in this Valentines Day card in the classroom!


I used every character element in the set for this chalkboard scene, they are so joyful!


Stamps and Dies by The Greeting Farm: Minkie Friends, Oh, What Fun! dies (retired)

Dies by La-La Land Crafts: Notebook Border Die (on clearance!), Train Die (Nov 2022 Club Kit)

Dies by Stamp Anniething: Chalkboard Die

Stencil by C.C. Designs: retired

I am sorry to say I didn't keep a color listing for this project!

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE

Comments

Popular Posts