Silent Night

I had way too much fun creating this ⛄ winter design ⛄ to share with you today, using products from La-La Land Crafts. I think I'm addicted to the Snow Time stencil set. It's simply PERFECT for creating ombre backgrounds! And that little penguin! Eeee, I just want to pinch her cheeks! ⛄

⛄ This is a CAS Card - Clean and Simple. The background adds tons of detail and makes the design look more complex, but it's really an easy card to make! ⛄


⛄ The vellum paper background gives the design a romantic feeling. I love that it adds depth to the overall design, but still allows you to see that gorgeous background behind! ⛄

⛄ Stamps: Waddle On Rubber Stamp, Silent Night Clear Stamp Set

⛄ Stencil: Snow Time Stencil Set

⛄ Dies: Ice Floes Die, Scalloped Rectangles Die

Copic coloring details:
penguin white - E57, E44, E43, E42, E50, R43, R20, R30, R00, R000
penguin beaks and feet - YR24, Y26, Y15
penguin black - 100, T7, T5, N4
scarf and hat - RV69, RV19, RV17, RV55, T4, T2, T1, T0

The background was inked using Stampin' Up! colors: Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, and Rich Razzleberry.

⛄ Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!  ⛄

Comments

Popular Posts