If Hugs Were Snowflakes

⛄ The penguins in the Waddle On stamp set from La-La Land Crafts are some of my favorites ever! These little ones are brimming with personality, and a lot of fun to color up using the no-lines technique!

⛄ These penguins are from the October 2021 La-La Land Crafts Club Kit, so you've seen me design with them before, HERE and HERE. Can you see why I love them so much?! ⛄


⛄ There are so many yummy things you can do with the colors when you have a black-and-white animal for backdrop. And I think today's penguin looks dashing in raspberry pink! ⛄


⛄ I want to call attention to one detail of this card in particular - the snowflakes. These are actually cut from the Large Snowflake Die, and trimmed into the shape I wanted. It was super-simple to do!


⛄ Stamps: Waddle On Rubber Stamp, Snowflake Sweater Marci Rubber Stamp

⛄ Paper: Very Merry Paper Pack

⛄ Dies: Houses on a Hill Die, Large Snowflake Die, Christmas Tree w/Trimmings Die, Double Stitched Hills Border Die

Copic coloring details:
penguin white - E57, E44, E43, E42, E50, R43, R20, R30, R00, R000
penguin beaks and feet - YR24, Y26, Y15
penguin black - 100, T7, T5, N4
scarf and hat - RV69, RV19, RV17, RV55, T4, T2, T1, T0

⛄ Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!  ⛄

Comments

Popular Posts