La-La Land Crafts November 2022 New Release - Decorating Tree Marci

🎄 Today more ❄❄❄ NEW release goodness ❄❄❄ is coming your way with Decorating Tree Marci from La-La Land Crafts. In my opinion, that tree she is decorating (Christmas Tree w/Trimmings Die) is the hidden gem of this whole release! 🎄🎄


🎄 This new Marci is also a hidden gem. She reminds me a lot of Marci with Pinwheel - an absolute favorite of mine. I introduced you to this little doll HERE. 🎄🎄


🎄 This project turned out to be my favorite design I put together with the new release products - and that surprised me at first. 🎄 I think this is so old-timey, charming, and innocent. 🎄 Marci's pajamas got a makeover with the help of the Winter Knits background stamp set. 🎄🎄


❄❄❄ Stamps: Decorating Tree Marci Rubber Stamp, Winter Knits Background Stamp

🎄 Paper: Very Merry Paper Pack

❄❄❄ Dies: Christmas Tree w/Trimmings Die, Large Christmas Ornament Die, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Three Presents Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R43, R20, R30, R00
hair - YR18, Y18, Y38, Y35, Y32
clothing - T4, T2, T1, T0
ornaments - Y26, YR24, Y17, Y15, Y13, R59, R46, R17, R14, BG07, BG02, B04, RV69, RV19, RV66, RV55

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE! 🎄🎄🎄

Comments

Popular Posts