Club La-La Land Crafts October 2022 Kit Spotlight #2

🍁🍂🍃 I'm excited to share with you a neat take on the October Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts, for my final project with this month's Club Kit. I created my Charlie Brown tree and the pumpkins from the dies included in this Club Kit! This project was super-fun to create. 🍁🍂🍃

🍁🍂🍃 I kept my color palette the same as that of 🍁🍂🍃 prior projects HERE and HERE. 🍁🍂🍃 I just varied up my main colors here to max out on the pink and orange. This was also my first time creating colored texture such as what I did in the jacket and trim on the hat. I love the way this turned out! 🍁🍂🍃


🍁Additional products: You Inspire Me Background Stamp Set, Everything is Rosy Layering Stencil, Summer is Here Layering Stencil, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Double Stitched Ovals Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R43, R20, R30, R00
hair - E99, YR24, Y26, Y21
purple - RV69, RV19, RV66, V06
pink - R14, R43, R20, R30, R00
orange - YR18, YR07, YR04
green - YG67, YG63, G46, G43
gold - YR24, Y26, Y19
pumpkins - E99, YR24, Y07, Y04, Y21

For more details on becoming a Club La-La Land Crafts subscriber, click HERE. To see my post where I introduced the October Club Kit and shared infographics and subsciber information, click HERE.

🍁🍂🍃 Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE! 🍁🍂🍃🍁🍂🍃

Comments

  1. Ooooh OKAYYYY!!! I was wondering where those pumpkins came from.... GENIUS Meg!! And I didn't even see your Charlie Brown tree until you pointed it out lol... I think because there's so much beautiful contrast in colors throughout that it really blended into the bg 🥰 love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was me((sorry I wasn't logged in on the fb version)) 🥰❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts