Club La-La Land Crafts October 2022 Kit Spotlight #1

πŸπŸ‚πŸƒToday I'm spotlighting the October 2022 Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts. You can find out more about purchasing the Club Kit HERE. And I have no words to express how in-love I am with this Club Kit! It's really so perfect in all its autumnal beauty, and so incredibly diverse in its uses. πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ

Today I have used the products from this Club Kit to create sweet gift taggies - 4" x 4" in size, and jam-packed with detail. I've kept the same color palette I used in my original post introducing these characters HERE, because we don't have to change a good thing, right?! πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ


πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ I've included an infographic below of the Club Kit contents this month. The subscriber price is $39.99, but for those who do not want the monthly commitment, there is a one-off price option also. Click HERE for all the details.

πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ As it's now November, the October Club Kit isn't for sale any longer (deadline Oct 31). However! One of the perks of being a subscriber is that you are able to order past Club Kits at the Club Kit subscriber price! And this Club Kit is super worth it!


πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ The design of the Large Maple Leaf Die is pretty genius - the interior leaf veins piece can be included in the cut, or removed. I removed this piece for my gift tag design. πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ



I've tried to photo at an angle below, to give more of an idea as to the layering of this design. The puppy is on 3 layers of dimensional foam. The layering look with foam makes the project more substantive without weighing it down. πŸπŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸ‚πŸƒ


🍁Additional products: You Inspire Me Background Stamp Set, Everything is Rosy Layering Stencil, Summer is Here Layering Stencil, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Large Banner Die

Copic coloring details:
puppy white - T4, T2, T1, T0, R43, R20, R30, R00, R000
puppy brown - E99, E39, E15, E55, E53, E50
leaves - E39, YG67, YG63, YG17, RV69, RV19, RV66, RV55, YR18, YR08, YR04, YR24, Y26, Y21

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE! πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ



Comments

Popular Posts