La-La Land Crafts November 2022 New Release - Silent Night

The winter season has officially begun with the NEW release over at La-La Land Crafts! Head on over to the November collection to find lots of holiday goodies! 2 new clear stamp sets, 5 new rubber stamp sets, 1 new paper pack, 1 layering stencil set, and 11 gorgeous new dies.

Today I'm delighted to introduce you to my new bear-y 🐻 best friend! He is paired with a handful of beautiful, traditional Christmas wishes in the Silent Night clear stamp set.


The color palette in this new paper pack is ⛄ old-timey and traditional. I really love the look of setting off the gigantic snowflake in this design (Large Snowflake Die). I'll show you in a future post this week how you can cut the snowflake into another shape, too! Versatility! ⛄


⛄ I think this 🐻 sweet little bear 🐻 will color up nicely in any variety - polar bear, brown bear, grizzly bear, honey bear...


⛄Stamps: Silent Night Clear Stamp Set

Paper: Very Merry Paper Pack

⛄Dies:Large Snowflake Die, Ice Floes Die, Houses on a Hill Die, Snowbanks Die, Lake Die

Copic coloring details:
hat - R59, R29, R46, R27, R35, R24, T4, T2, T1
bear - E39, E15, E55, E53, E51, E50

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts