Jingle All The Way

I just want to pinch the cheeks of the project I'm sharing to day and say "oh! so CUTE!" I mean, those REINDEER! What adorable characters, who are relatively NEW to the La-La Land Crafts lineup of charming critters. ⛄⛄⛄


⛄ I really enjoyed adding so many details to this design, like the holly on the sleigh, and the ornaments on the Christmas tree. ⛄



⛄ Adding a layer of vellum over the stenciled background provided some winter frost and coziness to the design. ⛄

⛄ Stamps: Warm Holidays Clear Stamp Set, Warm Holidays Bundle (stamps with image outline dies)

⛄ Stencil: Snow Time Layering Stencil Set, Snowy Hills Layering Stencil Set

⛄ Dies: Open Sleigh Die, Crescent Moon Die, Snow Globe Die, Scalloped Sentiment Labels Die, Bold Letters Die

Copic coloring details:
reindeer - E39, E35, E53, E31, E30, E18, E99, E15, E53, R43, R20, R30, R00
antlers - E44, E43, E42
red - R59, R46, R17
blue - BG07, BG15, BG53
green - G28, YG67, G46, G43
white - T4, T2, T1, T0

⛄ Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me HERE!  ⛄

Comments

Popular Posts