Timber

When I first saw the Timber stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas this fall, I fell in love with the little lumberjack. This is the first time I've gotten him on a design, and I think he's happy to finally get inked up!


 Here are the ink products I used to color up my design:

Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Iced Spruce, Tumbled glass, Pine Bough
Copics:
skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, R02
hair - 100, N7, 4, T2
green - G28, 46, 24, 21
jacket - E44, 42
squirrel - E37, 23, 31

And the dies I used: Fancy Frames Dies, Flag Banner Dies, and Fancy Stitched Label Dies.

And here's the mood board inspiration! Isn't it lovely?! I must confess, I am partial to green.


If you'd like to come play along in this month's mood board challenge, here is the link to our FB group. You can win prizes to the Craftin Desert Divas shop!

Comments

Popular Posts