La-La Land Crafts New Release 2

For those of you who didn't see my post yesterday, this week is pretty exciting at La-La Land Crafts! It's the debut of our new release titled "Celebrate". It's a big one too - 18 new stamps/stamp sets, and 26 coordinating dies! We also have a collection of 10 minis! Wowsers! Now, before I show you some designs I put together, here are the new products!:

The above stamps comprise the mini collection! And below is the full set...ooh la la!


Today my designs are Asian-inspired, and I got to play with super bright colors using Beautiful Life Marci and Luka with Carp Streamer. These are my favorite projects for the new release.

In this first project, I put Marci in a Japanese garden, using some non-traditional colors.


The supplies I used for this design are:

skin - E04, 11, 21, 01, 000, 0000, RV21
hair - 100, C9, 07, 05, BV04
kimono - RV29, 25, 23, R39, 43, G02, 12, 000, 05
yellow - YR23, Y26, 15

Stamp: Beautiful Life Marci

Dies: Temple Die, Cherry Blossom Border Die, Cherry Blossom Fan Die, Cherry Blossom Branch Die, Stitched Tags Die, Stitched Slots Die.

For this next design, I had to do a bit of research to find out more about carp streamers. Did you know that they are special flags flown for Children's Day in Japan, and that they come in all combinations of brilliant colors?! How special!


The supplies I used for Luka are:

skin - E25, 23, 11, 21, 51, 50, R20
hair - 100, C7, 5, B04
yellow - YR23, Y26, 15
blue - B18, 16, 24, 21
orange - YR07, 04, 16
red - R29, 46, 14

Stamp: Luka with Carp Streamer

Dies: Temple Die, Cherry Blossom Branch Die, Two Flags Die, Stitched Slots Die, Stitched Elements Die.

I also used Adhesive Vinyl for all the shine. I think those sparkly temples look great!

Remember, there are lots of more designs to see on the La-La Land blog!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts