Feel Better

Today is Inspiration Friday at La-La Land Crafts, and our challenge this week was to create a CAS card. I guess that translates as "white" in my world, because that's what I created!

I was feeling a bit under the weather, so I chose the adorable Marci and her friends in Feel Better. I also used a few (only 3!) dies, the Stitched Elements die, Tulip Border die, and Small Envelope die. I received the latter two dies as part of my monthly La-La Land Club Kit. I can't say enough good things about the kit!


The colors I chose for my design are:
skin - E11, 21, 02, 01, 000, R30
hair - E59, 57, 53
red - R29, 24
purple - BV08, V08, RV55, 63
pink - RV55, 63, 52
peach - E93, 01


Be sure to stop by and check out the other CAS designs on the La-La Land blog! Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts