Cool Beans Luka

 
Today is the first Inspiration Friday post at La-La Land Crafts for the new year! Our theme for this post is "Thank You". I had to ink up Cool Beans Luka for this - anyone would appreciate a hot cocoa or coffee on these cold wintry days!


For my design, you can see I created a slot box on my card front to hold a gift card for those warm drinks! Here is a pic with the gift card:


What I really like about the design is that using a slot box gives you extra depth to play around with background and adding lots of texture with dies, etc.

The colors I used to color up my design are:

skin - E04, 11, 21, 00, 000, R20
hair/jacket/shoes - 100, N7, 04
shirt - G46, 21, YG67
brown - E59, 57, 25, 23
jeans - B99, 39, 97, 95
coffee cup - E44, 43, 42, 41

I distressed the background with Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and added watercolor droplets.

The dies I used are: Stitched Slots Die, Winter Hill Border Die, Triangle Lace Border Die, Snowflake Ornaments Die, Stitched Tags Die, Winter Mug (Nov 2017 club kit), Pine Bough (Nov 2017 club kit).

Don't forget to check out the La-La Land blog to see the other inspiration designs for today!

Thanks for popping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts