Sweet Valentine piggies

I'm delighted to be posting on the C.C. Designs blog for the next three Mondays, sharing my designs from the super-adorable January release! I like to try to use dies in unique and unexpected ways. So, each time I post I'll be sharing with you a new take I have on the different dies in this release.

The new products I've used in my design are: Sweet Valentine stamps, Sweet Valentine Outline Dies, Love Word Die, Puppy Accessories Dies, Alphabits stamps.


I've used the Puppy Accessories to give my flying piggies a magical home in the clouds. The chimney is my new take on the dies. I love that this new release provides a variety of heart shapes to play around with! And my favorite is the mini-mini one in the Puppy Accessories.

The Copics I've used for my design are:
pigs - R21, 20, 30, 000
hearts - R39, 37, 32
house - BG18, 34, G00

Thanks for popping by today! Hope you are enjoying this release as much as I am!

Comments

Popular Posts