La-La Land Crafts January 2024 New Release - Skunk Pajamas Marci

Today is my final showcase of the January release at La-La Land Crafts. I've worked a lot with Skunk Pajamas Marci (she was a Club Kit in December 2022!). I blogged about this Club Kit HEREHERE, and HERE

You would be a-mazed with all you can do with skunk pajamas! I'll be showing off more unique combos of this suit on my IG account next week, so be sure to follow me there @marshmallowpearl.


This design is so chock-full of detail, it's hard for me to believe there are only 2 dies in the whole project. These flower dies are also part of the new release, and they really make some pretty cards.


Marci is just too sweet for words, no stinky there! 





Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y23
skunk suit - 100, T7, T5, T4, RV29, RV25, RV23, T3, T2, T1, T0
pink - RV29, RV25, RV23

This project is compatible Stampin' Up! colors Lemon Lime Twist, Blushing Bride, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, and Wild Wasabi.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.


Comments

Popular Posts