Happy 2024!

Today I'm kicking off the New Year with my first blog post of many. One wonderful new adventure for me this year is that I've re-joined The Greeting Farm's Design Team!

If you know me at all, you know that I only design for companies I believe in, and that The Greeting Farm has my heart, so I'm very happy to be at this place in my life. Right where I need to be.


So, here is Anya and her bear buddy to kick things off! I've used the Warm Wishes stamp set for this design, and you can find an additional, detailed, post about it on The Greeting Farm's own blog HERE.

Anya is so full of life for me as a character, and in this image she is bringing gifts of the New Year to all of us - hope, encouragement, new ventures, and purpose!



As usual, I've combined products from different companies, and have used a handful of supporting pieces from the wonderful La-La Land Crafts. I've linked all of the products below, and as usual have provided coloring details. Enjoy!



Stamps by The Greeting Farm: Warm Wishes clear stamp set

Stencil and Dies by La-La Land Crafts: Snow Time Stencil Set, Two Christmas Trees Die, Bold Letters Die, Snowbanks Die

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y23
pink - RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
white - T3, T1, T0 or E44, E42, E40
green - G28, G19, G07, G03
bear - E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00

Happy New Year! You can also find me on Instagram @marshmallowpearl. Thanks for popping by! 

Comments

Popular Posts