La-La Land Crafts January Kit of the Month Spotlight

Today I am sharing a spotlight on the January Club Kit/Kit of the Month (KOTM) from La-La Land Crafts. I really enjoy working up a Kit in different themes - so many fun combinations! You can see the first post I wrote about this KOTM HERE.

If you are interested in La-La Land Crafts Club Kit/KOTM, click HERE for subscription/individual purchase information. It's a Club I highly recommend!


For both of my projects, I created some chubbyline cards - my signature take on the "skinnyline". Today I've added some extra length to my chubbies, so they are each 8" x 4.25" - "extra" chubbies, and pretty hefty cards. 


I created a code background - if you imagine the computers of old taking time to compute, and the colored pixels flashing on a screen, that is what this background is meant to re-imagine.


In this first design, Marci and her crazy boyfriend are making sure you know how much they love ya. I think this science-themed kit is great for layering the Valentines Day theme onto it.



Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E79, E77, E74, E71, R20
green - G28, G17, G46, G24, G21, YG41
beige - E44, E43, E42
white - T3, C2, T0
purple - V9, V6, V4

In this second project, I wanted to feature the Beakers Die. They are really wonderfully sized for creating shaker cards, or - in my case - chubbyline cards! 


Here, Marci's assistants have climbed to the top of these beakers to shout from the rooftops that you matter! So, let's stay positive!


If this Kit is up your alley, I would really suggest augmenting your Die collection with the Bracket and Arrows Die. This set is perfect for cooking up all sorts of experiments!



Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E79, E77, E74, E71, R20
green - G28, G17, G46, G24, G21, YG41
beige - E44, E43, E42
white - T3, C2, T0
purple - V9, V6, V4

These projects coordinate with Stampin' Up! colors: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, and Basic Black.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.


Comments

Popular Posts