Live a Great Story

Hey farmers! Today I am on The Greeting Farm's Blog with this li'l cutie. I love how so many stamp sets can coordinate together to create a unique look. I've got all the details on the blog post HERE.

For this project, I've used the Smile Couple clear stamp set for my Anya character and cute stars, along with the Bookworm Anya clear stamp set for the sentiment and rainbow.

Love how this Anya is giving life the fist bump of encouragement! That's how I imagine it, at least.


Stamps by The Greeting Farm: Smile Couple Clear Stamp Set, Bookworm Anya Clear Stamp Set

Stencil by La-La Land Crafts: So Many Dots Layering Stencils

Die by C.C. Designs 

Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, RV14, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - YR27, YR24, Y26, Y23
pink - RV14, RV13, RV11
blue - BG49, BG53
yellow - Y06

Coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors: Lemon Lolly and Coastal Cabana.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.

Comments

Popular Posts