Sweets for my Sweet

This gal has been waiting patiently for a long time on my craft desk, waiting for me to create a home for her. I'm so glad she has been patient, because this design is on my current favorites list! This is Sweets Marci and this project was made with supplies from La-La Land Crafts (all listed below final pic).


I get so nervous when using some of the newer styles of paper packs in the La-La Land Crafts shop - because the scenes are so magical all on their own, I don't want to cover them up with anything!! Some of my favorite paper packs in this style are the Candyland Paper Pack (used here), and the Winter Time Paper Pack.


I feel that in this case, the design added to the magic of the paper. I added some sequins to the centers of the lollipops, but with this kind of creation I think you could really bling it up!


Stamps: Sweets Marci Rubber Stamp, Lolli Good Day Clear Stamp Set 



Copic coloring details:
skin - E04, E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20, R00
hair - E79, E77, E74, E71
white - T3, T2, T1
pinks - RV99, RV66, RV25, RV19, RV23, RV13, R00

This project coordinates with Stampin' Up! colors Sweet Sugarplum, Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Polished Pink.

Thanks for popping by today! I am also on Instagram, and you can follow me at @marshmallowpearl.


Comments

Popular Posts